A Mountain Village in The Heart Of the Rockies
/bās kamp/ noun
1. a place where exhibitions start and end, a place to call home away from home, and a place where noble explorers gather and find refuge.
Base Camp Resorts is your nightly accommodation destination in the Canadian Rocky Mountains. The perfect place for a cozy getaway with your friends and family to gather and explore beautiful Canmore, Alberta.
Cozy Space to relax in the mountains
Base Camp Resorts features
- 3 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 1 Bedroom + Studio suites
- Can accommodate groups up to 10 people
- Design allows for suites to be joined up to a 6-bedroom combination
- Fully equipped kitchens for groups of all sizes
- Comfortable farm tables provide a perfect gathering space for large groups
- Unrivaled natural daylight and beautiful views of the mountains
- Roof top patio featuring a hot tub to soak in while gazing at the stars
- If your adventure involves Max the dog book one of our dog friendly suites!
Dine and Unwind
In addition to mountain adventures, Canmore offers unique opportunities for rest and relaxation. Base Camp Resorts is located near multiple salons and spas to help you relax and pamper yourself. Local walking trails and pathways allow for leisurely strolls while taking in beautiful vistas. Also, Canmore’s downtown core has a variety of boutiques and retail shops, featuring local artisans.
Explore the Canadian Rockies
Norquay Ski Resort – 25min
Sunshine Ski Resort – 30min
Lake Louise Ski Resort – 50min
Kicking Horse Ski Resort – 1h 45min
Revelstoke Ski Resort – 3h 20min
Find More in Canmore
to the Banff National Park gates.
There are over 70 kilometers of multi-use trail within the town limits, World Class Nordic Centre, hiking, scrambling, climbing, mountain biking, kayaking, canoeing, rafting… the list goes on. All of this provides the ideal combination of adventure and relaxation
just steps away from your Base Camp.
Unique Mountain Resort
In each residence an emphasis is placed on community spaces. A central, elevated island allows for an extended prep space while cooking and can be turned into a large farm table capable of seating all of the lodgers at once. From the courtyard each dwelling has a patio and a central hot tub providing a great place to relax and story tell about your day of experiencing the splendors of the Rocky Mountains.